A2 AQA A Psychology Psya3 Gender Predictions June 2014
Moving on to A2 AQA A Psya3 Psychology and the Gender topic, we have my predictions for the possible questions that can come up this June 2014 that you need to keep an eye out for. As always revise everything and don’t rely or completely expect these to come up as these predictions are all educated guesses, based on past questions for Psya3 Gender and the pattern in which they have come up.
Also be sure to check out my model essay answers for the topics I studied which got me 100% in both Psya3 and Psya4 exams here. They will definitely help make revision easier if you’re doing those topics.
The table below is for Psya3 Gender from the specification itself outlining the possible questions that can be asked with the chapters outlined.
My Predictions For AQA A Psychology Psya3 Gender
Looking at this table theres a few that haven’t made an appearance in a while, in my order of most likely:
- The role of genes and hormones – Hasn’t appeared in the last 4 papers or ever possibly?. Strong possibility in my books.
- The evolutionary explanations of gender roles – Also hasn’t appeared and is very overdue.
- Gender Dysphoria – Also hasn’t ever appeared.
- Cultural Influences on Gender Roles – My gut is telling me this is possible – it’s never come up as a full essay and last appeared in January 2012 as an 8 marker.
- Gender Schema theory – Last appeared in June 2012.
I’m going to be honest – Looking at the past pattern of questions I feel pretty uncomfortable with all the essays. It feels like literally anything can come up the way they have been spread out but the order above is how I would bank on it.
Thats my Psya3 Gender Predictions For June 2014- What do you think?
So thats my predictions done – what are your thoughts? You can get a list of all the past questions for Psya3 Gender here to make your own predictions as well as use the table above.