A2 AQA A Psychology Psya3 Intelligence And Learning Predictions June 2014
On to Intelligence and learning predictions now for Psya3. Were almost done with all the Psya3 topic predictions for this june 2014. We have just one more topic go after this. If you want to know my predictions for the other Psya3 topics, simply use the search bar on the right side and they should come up. Alternatively you can LIKE my facebook page link below and scroll down the feed to see them too:
Also if you’re doing the other Psya3 and Psya4 topics be sure to check out my model essay answer ebooks that got me 100% for both papers. They have essays for every possible essay question for their respective topics.
Right – Lets take a look the specification and the section for intelligence and learning itself.
- Theories of intelligence
- Animal learning and intelligence
- Human intelligence
My Predictions For AQA A Psya3 Intelligence And Learning For June 2014
Iv created a predictions table just like my other predictions but this ones a little different. I’ve highlighted in light red the length of time going across since the question last appeared. So the bigger the red bar from left to right – the longer its been since its appeared.
- Operant Conditioning
- Conditioning and the behaviour of animals
- Intelligence in non-human animals
- Psychometric theories of intelligence
- Classical conditioning
My Psya3 Intelligence And Learning June 2014 Predictions Explained
- Operant Conditioning – You can see from the table that this has never come up in the last 5 papers. Its surely overdue in some form.
- Conditioning and the behaviour of animals – Again this is overdue, has never appeared.
- Intelligence in non-human animals – Last appeared in January 2012 as a 16 marker only, not a full essay.
- Psychometric theories of intelligence – Last appeared in June 2012 however was only a 12 marker question. Quite possible also.
- Classical Conditioning – Last appeared as a 8 marker in Jan 2012.
So thats what I think – What about you?
So those are my predictions, what do you guys think? You can make your own predictions too by looking at the table above or this list of past questions for Psya3 intelligence and learning here.