Psya3 Relationships Predictions June 2015
On to my second set of predictions for Psya3 Relationships and the June 2015 exams.
My Psya3 June 2015 predictions for Aggression can be found here. My AS predictions are also available here: Psya1 May 2015 predictions are here. Also my Psya2 May 2015 predictions are here. You can usually find them all through my blogroll feed under Blog>Latest blog posts.
As I say at the start; take all my predictions with a pinch of salt – these are merely to guide you in your revision and its always best to revise everything just to be safe. Relationships is one of the easiest topics in Psya3 i think and the structure for it is nice and easy to grasp too. Lets take a quick overview of the topic:
Breaking Psya3 Relationships down you can see there is a total of 7 essays you need to know and I have laid them out in my predictions table below. I’ve also created a video this time which explains it all rather than just a simple graphic. If you haven’t already made your model essays for Psya3 Relationships you can get my psya3 relationships A* model essays here (or by clicking the image on the right). Use them to source the information you need to create your own.
My Predictions For Psya3 Relationships June 2015 (Video Explanation)
(Like to unlock the Relationship predictions for June 2015 & Support Loopa!)
Looking at this its very tricky to call. They haven’t always put up full essays but instead split them in half between two questions. I will as usual point out the ones I think you need to keep an eye out for and it may be that they again split the questions between two with 4+8 markers. These are the essays I would personally focus my attention on and my predictions for Psya3 Relationships in the June 2015 exams:
- Theories for the breakdown of romantic relationships: Last appeared in January 2012 as a full essay (I actually sat this exam!) and thats 4 exam windows since it has last appeared. It has also never appeared before this or since so I would definitely revise this one. Its one of my two front-runners as well as the one below (sexual selection)
- Sexual selection & Human reproductive behaviour: Last appeared in June 2012 and also has never appeared prior or since. Revise this for sure as well as the one above.
- Theories for the Maintenance of relationships: Last appeared in January 2013 Yes I know – But it was only a 4+8 marker and it had never appeared prior. Theres a small niggly feeling inside me that says it has never appeared as a strong enough essay to be considered a possibility.
- Theories for the formation of romantic relationships: Last appeared in January 2013 as only 4+8 marks. Prior to that it appeared way back in January 2011 as a full essay. A good possibility as two exams have passed since it last appeared.
- The Influence of Childhood on adult relationships: Last appeared in January 2013 but only as a 4+8 marker. It last appeared before this in June 2011 as a full essay so one to consider too.
So thats my thoughts! what are yours? If you want to be awesome why not join over 5400 students on the Loopa Study Group Page HERE: www.facebook.com/aqapsychology
Hope these help! – Be sure to LIKE, Share and follow me too and let other students in your class know of these predictions too.