Psya2 AS Predictions For May 2014
And on to my second set of predictions for Psya2 for this May 2014 exam. As always, these are by no ways guaranteed and merely my own opinion on what I would personally be focusing my revision towards. I have given my predictions and reasons why for each at the bottom too, I hope they help.
If you are struggling with revision for this Psya2 exam be sure to check out my Psya2 A* students revision book. It has my A grade model essay answers for every single possible question in this unit 2 exam. Students who sat Psya1 found my ebook for that helpful as it covered all the essay questions which they simply adapted and learnt for themselves. My Psya2 ebook is an instant download and does the same.
- All The Past Psya2 12 to 8 Marker Questions Are Here
- All The Possible Psya2 12 Marker Questions Are Here.
My Predictions For AS Psychology Psya2 May 2014 12 Markers
- The Biological Approach Or Biological Therapy For Abnormality
- Outline and Evaluate research into the relationship between the immune system and stress related illness.
- Discuss two or more methods of stress management
Also Prepare For..
- Psychological Treatments For abnormality.
My Explanations For These Predictions
- The Biological Approach – This last appeared as an 8 marker in June 2011 which was a fair while ago. It has never appeared as a 12 marker or another 8 marker since. Also looking at the pattern of questions that have come up, they have focused usually on conformity or stress and the closest question that looked at abnormality was actually the behavioural explanation in January 2013. Therefore I would bank on this one appearing soon.
- Biological Treatments – This has never been asked – Its long overdue.
- Outline and Evaluate research into the relationship between the immune system and stress related illness – I have mentioned this one as this one has never come up again since June 2010.
- Psychological Treatments For Abnormality – This has also has never appeared like Biological treatments and is long overdue. We last had a question from this chapter which was outline/evaluate the Behavioural Approach in January 2013. AQA don’t have any problem in asking similar questions cropping up in consecutive years so this is equally as likely I would say as biological treatments.
Thats my thoughts – What do you guys think? Post below!
I will also post my predictions for Psya3 (Sleep, Aggression and Relationships) later in the week with Psya4 (Schizophrenia and Media Psychology) following shortly after them
:) – Saj