Psya4 Anomalistic Psychology June 2014 Predictions For AQA A Psychology
My Psya4 Anomalistic Psychology predictions for the June 2014 exams is the last set of predictions I will be doing. It’s been a crazy few weeks for us all im sure and if I’ve been a little slow to reply I apologise.
Possible questions for Psya4 Anomalistic Psychology For June 2014-June 2015
Below is the extract taken from the 2014 AQA Psychology specification itself and it covers all the possible questions that can be asked in the Psya4 Anomalistic Psychology topic.
We can then see all the possible questions that can be asked. We break this down further to identify these and then look at all the questions that have been asked, when and how much they were worth in terms of marks. We use my predictions table to then “guesstimate” the possible questions.
My AQA Psychology Psya4 June 2014 Predictions For Anomalistic Psychology
- Pseudoscience and Parapsychology – This has only come up as a 4 marker and once while other questions have come up twice or even three times in some cases since.
- Personality factors in anomalas experience – Not appeared in 2 papers last appearing in June 2012. Theres two red bars next to it in my predictions table so probability is against it.
- Out of body and near death experiences – Has appeared only once in June 2012 and also has two red bars against it in my predictions table. Probability says this is overdue.
- Superstitious behaviour and magical thinking – appeared only once as a 10 marker in January 2013. I think it will reappear and is a strong possibility too.
- Methodological issues – Yes its appeared 3 times and even in the last exam. I dont know why but my gut wont let me rule a question on this out. This ones my wildcard to reappear just to annoy the hell out of people.
Theres a couple possible questions I would probably bank on but again its an uncomfortable spread. We can see one or two that are a little overdue but also AQA again have no issues with repeating questions for Anomalistic Psychology. That makes predicting questions difficult as we need to be able to rule some out to narrow our focus and seeing a pattern of repeated questions makes it harder to do this. Never the less the questions highlighted above are the ones I predict. As always learn everything in the Anomalistic psychology topic; these predictions are merely educated guesses so if they don’t come up don’t be outside my house with pitchforks..unless you want to be kind enough clear out my driveway for me and do some gardening perhaps with them! :)
I’ve given you more to focus on because in these questions you’re usually asked 3-4 different questions. As you’re asked more it means we have to try and predict a wider scope too hence why I have given you a few to focus your efforts towards.
Those are my Psya4 Anomalistic Psychology predictions – what are your thoughts?
Thats all my predictions now wrapped up. I wont be doing research methods as thats too unpredictable and I think attempting it would be risky and stop people from trying to learn everything. Hope these predictions have helped – If they have – hit the like button for my facebook page below and show your support!