AQA Psychology A Level Media Psychology Model Answers
Last but not least I have now added my AQA Psychology A level Media Psychology model A* answers. They are by far my best from all 3 of my books. This is mainly because I found this topic the easiest to understand and therefore the most easiest to write for. Its available by clicking the “A* Model Answers” tab at the top. To make it easier for you here it is:
In this book they can ask the following questions as of the 2012 spec: (be sure to check your spec when you take your exam to see if its changed!)
Media Influences on social behaviour
- Explanations of media influences on pro & anti-social behaviour
- The positive & negative effects of computers and video games on behaviour
For Media Persuasion they can ask:
- The application of the Hovland-Yale and Elaboration Likelihood models in explaining the persuasive effects of of media
- Explanations of persuasiveness of television advertising
For The Psychology Of Celebrity they can ask:
- The attraction of celebrity including social psychological and evolutionary explanations
- Research into intense fandom including celebrity worship and celebrity stalking.
My book contains perfect model A* answers for all the possible questions that can be asked so it will cover you for every eventuality.
If you want to get the book for the Ipad or Mac you can check it out on the app store – check the reviews for my previous buyers too – they all seem pretty happy! :)
Also if you need help for the other topics or papers you can also get Psya3 Aggression and Psya4 Schizophrenia from this site too. Both are also available in the itunes ibook store but its probably more flexible to get it from this site as they come in PDF format which can be used on pretty much all devices and transferred as you wish.