Intelligence And Learning Psya3 Predictions June 2015
Next up is my Intelligence and learning predictions for Psya3 and the June 2015 A2 psychology exams. Like I keep saying, always learn everything to be safe as these are guesstimates based on my opinion only (and some probability too) – they are not guaranteed to come up. My predictions make the assumption that AQA will not repeat the same questions back to back for intelligence and learning. This is not always true as they do sometimes try to make life hard for students – lets hope thats not the case this time.
Intelligence And Learning Overview Psya3
Above is a table from the specification itself outlining all the possible questions. We take this information and then put it into our predictions table below to see what has and hasn’t come up. (Watch the video!!)
Ok so we have quite a few possibilities (5 key ones to focus on unfortunately) but there is at least some I would focus less attention on over the others. Lets take a look at my Intelligence and learning predictions for June 2015.
Intelligence & Learning June 2015 Predictions:
- Operant conditioning (and its role in the behaviour of non-human animals): This hasn’t appeared as far as I can see. Classical conditioning came up as an 8 marker a while back in January 2012 so this is surely due an appearance in some form.
- Evolutionary factors in human intelligence: Appeared 4 exam windows ago and it was a full essay so it shows us it can come up like this again – One of my favourites to make an appearance my gut says.
- Classical conditioning: Why this again you may be wondering? Because it came up as an 8 marker but this was in January 2012 – a very long time ago and it can come up as a full essay too.
- Psychometric theories: this is more likely than information-processing theories which is also likely as an outsider again. This only came up as a 12 marker in June 2012 however information-processing theories came up as a full essay. In my mind this says this question can be a full essay and it may be due an appearance.
- Information-processing theories (Outsider) – Came up 3 exam windows again which says to me it can make another appearance (possibly smaller) or if AQA really want to be awkward they will ask this again as a full essay.
These are the 5 essays I would focus most my attention on over the others personally. Again as I say revise everything.
I hope this helps! If it does BE AWESOME – SHARE, LIKE and TAG your friends and be sure to follow me on my Facebook study group page and join over 7100 students and teachers and get my other predictions too: www.facebook.com/aqapsychology