So you’re studying the full A level for psychology and on to year 2 right? In that case you’re gonna need this Aggression ebook I’ve written for unit 3 7182 which has model essay answers for every possible question in the exam.
Aggression is a popular topic even in the old specification and if you’re reading this it means your school (or you) decided to study this topic for unit 3 and the new specification too. Unit 3 or paper 3 (or 7182 which is its designated unit code) is essay based meaning you need to go in with pre-prepped model essay answers for these “extended writing” questions. You can’t unfortunately wing unit 3 as it is looking for specific answers from you and key studies. Thankfully thats where my model essay answers for aggression come in.
This ebook has broken down the specification and identified every possible essay question you can be asked for unit 3 Aggression and presented to you model essay answers for every single one with plenty of theory and evaluation points for you to source from to revise and structure your own essays. It literally has made this topic that simple. You no longer need to spend weeks to months trying to source the theory (AO1) and evaluation (AO3) as I’ve turned them into ready made essay points for you to adapt. This ebook covers the following topics as per the new spec:
- Neural and hormonal mechanisms in aggression, including the role of the limbic system, serotonin and testosterone.
- The ethological explanation of aggression, including reference to innate releasing mechanisms and fixed action patterns.
- Evolutionary explanations of human aggression.
- Social psychological explanations of human aggression including the frustration-aggression hypothesis
- Social learning theory as applied to human aggression
- Deindividuation explanation of aggression
- Institutional aggression in the context of prisons: dispositional and situational explanations
- Media influences on aggression including the effects of video games
- The role of desensitisation, disinhibition and cognitive priming.
Please read the FAQ if you have any queries as most questions are answered there.
This ebook is for your own personal use only and must not be shared, uploaded or any of its contents distributed in any form as it is subject to copyright.