- View my A* psychology certificate here.
- Get Past AS Psychology Papers For Psya1 Here
- Check Past Psya1 12-8 mark questions here
- All Possible 12 Mark Questions For Psya1 That Can Be Asked Here.
What This Book Covers:
This AQA Psychology Psya1 AS revision book provides you with my model essay answers for every single possible essay based question for Psya1. The book provides the answers with enough theory (AO1) and evaluation (AO2) to score top marks for all the 8 to 12 mark questions that can be asked in the exam and follows the specification exactly.
How This Book Will Help You:
With this book you save yourself weeks of revision time as all the information you need for theory (AO1) and evaluation (AO2) is presented to you in model essay form for every single possible essay based questions that range from 8-12 marks. You simply alter the essays however you wish into your own words. The structuring is also split perfectly to allow you to extract information as there is a clear divide between each point. This book provides you with plenty of theory and plenty of evaluation points in a nice and easy to understand way.
These are the very essay answers that helped me get an A grade for this paper with only 7 weeks of revision and an A* grade overall for the entire A level.
My Thoughts On The Psya1 Paper And This Book:
After weeks of digging through my notes and working across the spec I have finished my model essay answers for Psya1 and all the possible 12 mark questions that can come up. This book provides you with all my model essay answers I used to get an overall A*.
This book is incredibly complete in giving you an essay answer for every single question that can come up.
I have updated my original essays and tweaked them slightly to improve them for students since I sat this paper as I created my own notes in the space of 1 month but with more time on my hands now I have improved them greatly and they are a must have to help you get into the top banding.
You can get samples by putting your details into the box on the right side also.
This book provides model essay answers by an A* Student for the following possible questions:
- The Multi-Store Memory Model
- The Working Memory Model
- Eyewitness testimony (EWT), Factors affecting EWT such as Misleading Information & Anxiety affecting Eyewitness testimony and Age of witness
- Improving Accuracy of Eye Witness Testimony (EWT) including the use of the Cognitive Interview
- Strategies for memory improvement
- Explanations of attachment including Learning Theory and Bowlby’s theory
- Use of the “strange situation” in attachment research
- Cultural variations in attachment
- The effects of disruption of attachment, failure to form attachments (Privation) and Institutional care
- The impact of different forms of daycare on children’s social development including the effects on aggression and peer relations
- How research into attachment and day care has influenced childcare practices
This book is for your own personal use only and must not be shared, uploaded or duplicated anywhere.