Cognition and Development A* Model Essay Answers For Psya3
What does this cognition and development ebook cover?
This ebook covers the PSYA3 (unit 3) topic Cognition and Development for A2 psychology students sitting their exams in 2016 (not the new spec which is sat in 2017). Every single possible essay question is covered with A* model essays including:
- Theories of cognitive development including Piaget and Vgotsky – this includes Piaget’s theory of cognitive development and Vgotsky’s theory of cognitive development.
- Applications of cognitive development theories to education.
- Kohlberg’s theory of moral understanding.
- Development of the child’s sense of self, including Theory of Mind.
- Development of children’s understanding of others, including perspective taking and Selman’s work.
- Biological explanations of social cognition, including the role of the mirror neuron system.
This ebook will make revision much easier as it saves you the time and effort of having to create your own essays from scratch.
How does this ebook help me studying AQA psychology?
The hard work is done for you sourcing all the theory (AO1) and evaluation (AO2/AO3) and presented to you in this ebook with ready made A* model essay answers. You simply have to reword them and learn them – it’s literally that simple.
The unit 3 exam is completely essay based and there is only a set number of questions that can be asked for each topic. This ebook covers cognition and development for psya3 and covers all the possible questions that can be asked for it. The A* model essays in this ebook are presented in a nice and easy to understand way simplifying the information for students to grasp.
All the information is nicely broken down for you to incorporate into your own essays with headings for theory (ao1) and evaluation (ao2/ao3) throughout as well as appropriate IDA’s (issues, debates and approaches) to hit the top band. You can literally pick and choose the elements you wish to use for your own essays as it saves you weeks to months from having to source the information and then converting them into your own essays.
This ebook is for your own personal use only and must not be shared, uploaded or any of its contents distributed in any form as it is subject to copyright.