AQA (A) Psychology Psya4 Addiction Model Essay Answers
What My Psya4 Addiction Model Essay Answer Ebook Covers:
As an A* student having scored 100% in both A2 exams (Psya3 and Psya4) I bring you my model essay answers for the AQA Psychology Psya4 Addiction topic. My other ebooks and resources have helped thousands of AQA psychology students achieve some amazing grades for A level psychology and this ebook is by far the most in-depth resource available for students and teachers alike covering the Psya4 Addiction topic. My Psya4 Addiction book covers every single possible question that can be asked in the exam and presents to you ready made model essay answers for you to source all the relevant theory (AO1) and evaluation (AO2/AO3) for your own essays.
The Psya4 Addiction Essays Covered Are:
Every single essay covered including:
- Biological, Cognitive, Learning explanations for initiation in smoking and gambling addiction
- Biological, Cognitive, Learning explanations for maintenance in smoking and gambling addiction
- Biological, Cognitive, Learning explanations for the relapse in smoking and gambling addiction
- Risk factors in the development of addiction which includes essays on Stress, Peers, Age and Personality
- Media Influences on addictive behaviour
- The theory of planned behaviour
- Biological interventions for reducing addictive behaviour
- Psychological interventions for reducing addictive behaviour
- Public health interventions in reducing addictive behaviour
How my Psya4 Addiction Model Essay Answers Help You:
This ebook saves you literally weeks to months in having to find the relevant AO1 (theory) and AO2/AO3 (evaluation) you need for all the possible essay questions that can be asked in the Psya4 exam for A2 Psychology. You get ready made model essay answers for every single question which you can source information from to create your own essays so you do not need to spend ages translating textbooks into essay points – this ebook does it for you. Upon purchase it becomes available for you to use instantly for your revision.
My Thoughts On The Psya4 Addiction Topic:
Being completely honest here – this is an extremely demanding topic and if you have chosen to do it then you will need this ebook. Addiction is by far the most complex topic you can do for the A2 Psychology exams not because it is difficult but because it has so many possible questions you can be asked it requires you to learn so many more essays than other topics. My advice personally is if you have a choice – do Media Psychology instead – however I understand for some students at school this may not be possible as its been chosen for you by your teacher. If that is the case – get this ebook as it simplifies all the essays and breaks them down nicely for you. There is no other resource available that has this much information (I have made sure of this when writing this).