Psya3 Gender June 2015 Predictions
Gender is a popular third topic combined with Aggression and Relationships. It’s layout is far more easier than Sleep & Biological Rhythms which I think is a nightmare to learn personally. If you’re studying this topic and struggling – You can download my A* model essay answers for Gender instantly by clicking the image on the right – that should make life so much easier in forming your essays.
As usual take what I say with a pinch of salt and prepare for everything just to be safe. Hopefully these predictions should guide you on where to place your focus for revision. If you want to check out all my predictions you can check out my latest blog posts and scroll through that to see all my recent releases or follow my on my Facebook study group page here by LIKING it and joining over 5600 other students and teachers.
Psya3 Gender Possible Questions June 2015 Overview
Above is an extract from the specification for the Gender topic with all the possible topics that can be asked. Thankfully it seems fairly straight forward and its not confusing to follow through – the pattern of questions and the way they are asked appear to be straight forward too. We use this table to extract our list of possible essay questions and then put them into our predictions table for June 2015 below so we can see what has and hasn’t appeared. I’ve created a video that breaks down my thoughts on what is a possibility below:
Gender Predictions 2015
(Like to unlock the Gender Predictions!)
- The role of genes and hormones: has never appeared and were going as far back as June 2010 (8 exam papers!). This is one I would definitely revise.
- Gender Dysphoria (updated 05/06/15) This has never appeared as a lone question or full essay from what I can see. Must be revised.
- Evolutionary explanations of gender roles: Again – has never appeared and were also going back 8 exam papers – another topic which should definitely be revised.
- Cultural influences on gender roles: Has never appeared as a full essay and last appeared as a 12 marker in June 2011. Its one I would definitely consider as its also only appeared that once too while social influences has appeared twice.
- Social influences on gender role: Last appeared over 4 exam windows ago in January 2012. Anything over 2 exam windows usually means its a possibility so I would brush up on this. It should in theory be less likely than the two predicted questions above but then looking at this topic you can see AQA have a habit of repeating questions.
So thats the order in which I would focus my attention. It should in theory be fairly straight forward and if thats the case one of the top 3 above should appear I reckon with social influences and gender dysphoria being outside possibilities.
I hope this helps! If it does SHARE, LIKE and TAG your friends and be sure to follow me on my Facebook study group page and join over 5600 students and teachers and get my other predictions too: www.facebook.com/aqapsychology